• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Increase max effects on client

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I have searched around and wanted too increase max effects on the game, ive seen few theards that say its possible with sources.
But then i found another theard but its on Portuguese.

But anyway i translated on google, maybe its not 100% understandable but you get the picture:

Tibia has the same networkmessage from OTServ (getU8, getU16, getU32)
Open ollydbg, find the opt switch from your version
Choose an known opt, that you know you have a getU8 and getU16, you can look at this in otserv sources
Replace the function call getU8 by getU16.
Go to that opt and find the address of that 2 functions
Just save

If someone can translate better, here is it:
O Tibia tem funções de networkmessage iguais as do otserv. getU8, getU16, getU32.
Abra o ollydbg, procure o switch de opts da sua versão.
Escolha um opt conhecido, que vc sabe que tem um getU8 e getU16, pode olhar isso nas sources do otserv.
Entre nesse opt, e ache o endereço das 2 funções.
Troque a chamada da função getU8 por getU16.
Só salvar

Does anyone understand how to increase the max effect on client, because i would love too know.

Im using otclient and max effects is increased but i need also tibia client. So if players cant use otclient they can use tibia client and all bugs report about otclient will be reported to the otclient team.

Thanks! Rep!

Last edited:
If you want a custom client use otclient. So much easier to edit than tibias.

Otclient.info

I think that isn't possible in original client (but I'm not sure). Anyway, It is possible for otclient, and It need only change some lines of code.

Since we do not have the sources of the original Tibia client you can only change it by things called "dll injections" which suck.

Why do you not want to use an open-source version of the client anyway? You still have to provide the download yourself in the end.

Since we do not have the sources of the original Tibia client you can only change it by things called "dll injections" which suck.

Why do you not want to use an open-source version of the client anyway? You still have to provide the download yourself in the end.

Sorry, but i want both. Tibia Client for those which dont work with otclient so i can report on meantime.

I hope you can help me :D, I would gladly even to pay or mby you want join my pokemon project.

Sorry, but i want both. Tibia Client for those which dont work with otclient so i can report on meantime.

I hope you can help me :D, I would gladly even to pay or mby you want join my pokemon project.

I wouldn't EVER recommend you to recommend two different clients to "customers", it will take TONS of time to maintain both if you're going a tad more complicated.
Anyway, I don't know anything about dll-injections, and this is a kinda hacky way to achieve the effect which I do not recommend using at all.

Is there any known server who has injected this correctly anyway? Then you're able to just use that exe..
If you don't know any server, you'd better just use OTClient since I still don't see the reason why not to.

My server is 8.54 and padventures using 8.50 which using dll injection :D could you help me with that :)

Thanks anyway :D

As I've said, I have no idea how to inject stuff, and it's totally pointless to even waste time on it since OTClient is here.
You can also just ask them how they did it.

Translation:
Tibia has the same networkmessage from OTServ (getU8, getU16, getU32)
Open ollydbg, find the opt switch from your version
Choose an known opt, that you know you have a getU8 and getU16, you can look at this in otserv sources
Replace the function call getU8 by getU16.
Go to that opt and find the address of that 2 functions
Just save

As I've said, I have no idea how to inject stuff, and it's totally pointless to even waste time on it since OTClient is here.
You can also just ask them how they did it.

You use a program that injects the DLL file such as WinJect? :p or some simple .exe file that goes with the .dll ;)

Back