• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Infectious? Ascension?

"Your" defeat? You guys had to join Pink Guys to win, you didn't do anything. If you really want it mate, I'll start leading just to shut your mouth up, do you want that?

The kid's obviously just trying to provoke like hes always doing simply because he's a kid and it's in his nature to do so. Best is to ignore him because lets face it... He's a level 200 nobody.

Hiho, Forum fajter namber one iz heeer. Salar jo ar fakin riterd!! ,i, jo gays sakk ushdushdhusd pink gays ushduhdsuhsd "RELODED OF D00N PLZ?

Not dead bro just chillin as its my guild im too busy wiv work to run it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta admit though we brought a bit of life into the server cuz there was nothing happening for weeks untill all U guilds started recruiting trade team to take us on ;]

- - - Updated - - -

Advice tho U should all try merge again like noobs and take on ordo team cuz they're smashin it atm

We didn't merge we went back to our old team apparently 6 people moving is a merge :p but we might be moving customer our commando has exams CD idk if u didn't know but those Mexico and bra would war like at 10pm every day and as far as I know I known most of our guild from suffer illuminatus and a few friends I've known for years but I wouldn't classify us as a trade team

Salar when are you gonna grow up? Some people actually work hard daily instead of chilling on school like you. Not all of us live with parents who do stuff for you.. really kid, grow up

Gotta admit though we brought a bit of life into the server cuz there was nothing happening for weeks untill all U guilds started recruiting trade team to take us on ; said:
- - - Updated - - -

Advice tho U should all try merge again like noobs and take on ordo team cuz they're smashin it atm

1. You did nothing to be honest, the wars you did weren't really like wars? They were just happy random pk'ing and "brought abit of life to this ot" ? All the big teams left for another server and most of them said that they would be back within 2-3 weeks so it was just a short break and most of the people knew they were coming back.

2. Skeons team has faced Pink Gays, a guild that every guild in the world can own, Acension which is a rpg guild what I know? o,0 and then Shock. I underestimated Skeon and his army of d00n and thought we would run over them pretty easy but they gave it a good match and fakked us the first battle, the second battle Drako wasnt leading (some Crystall i dno who the fucker is commanded) and that was even a bigger loss (Probably because I wasnt online because I hef bizniz in lé riots)

Hope to see a good warmode between Calar and Skeon to be honest. Would love a rematch with Skeon tho, must beat the fucker and make a push on NAvid and I'll end my Shdowcores career :&

must beat the fucker and make a push on NAvid and I'll end my Shdowcores career :&

Will never happen.

Just a question though Flandie; How can you even talk about RPG? You sat in PZ all day and interrupting "Fights" that people were having.

Thought, I agree when you say the "Wars" before weren't really wars, just pking tbh. Nonetheless, it was something to do, no?

I dunno what we class as wars here lol but it wasn't pking.. It was 25v25 average battles in war mode with frags 30-100. In 2 weeks we had ourselfs 15 wins against numerous guilds and it was alot of fun :D

Will never happen.

Just a question though Flandie; How can you even talk about RPG? You sat in PZ all day and interrupting "Fights" that people were having.

Thought, I agree when you say the "Wars" before weren't really wars, just pking tbh. Nonetheless, it was something to do, no?

You should learn some more about me. When I am online I was almost every single second of my online-time spending it in Lovacs former house just standing there. You seriously think I was being active while being online from when Shock left the OT til' they returned? I am even online now standing in the enchantment area for Master Sorcerers (The lava one) so "camp pz", who the fuck would want to stand outside pz as a lvl 300+ not even looking at your screen for hours? I alt-tab it to see if a friend has written to me and that's it.

Can you tell me which wars I interrupted? Im serious, I forgot them. Fights where I have actually INTERRUPTED and not just spectating.

Can you tell me which wars I interrupted? Im serious, I forgot them. Fights where I have actually INTERRUPTED and not just spectating.

Dara fight x Storiouxx

Ab - Carlin x Pink Guys (?)

Venore x Pink Guys

If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but that's just what I remember. I'll check cams when I'm home though.

Yesterday I saw some talks going o
n with our commanders things will get better for pink guys xD

Dara fight x Storiouxx

Ab - Carlin x Pink Guys (?)

Venore x Pink Guys

If I'm wrong I'm sorry, but that's just what I remember. I'll check cams when I'm home though.

Please, check. And also look if I shoot mwalls and that kind of things.

Salar: Pink Gays can never get better. Its impossibruuu

Back