• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@infectious

jacolas

Reaction score
OMFG GUYS U WANT GO FIGHT ON 100 FRAGS , now is 23;66 scary pussy stay on south gate thais gg.

Soon we add new video with this war if anyone want check.

I just got on, Looked at statstics of both guild

Pink Guys: 32 out of 64 members

Infectious: 17 out of 94 members

Saw this about 15 mins ago~ Be proud that you won vs a trade team, doesn't prove anything.

Infectious kills: 100

Pink Guys kills: 25

Warmode few days ago, Not to mention every other day you lose a war then become ultimate char lovers fearing to get sneaked, so you disband. But anyways, gratz on the win, maybe next time when the real front liners are there it'll go different.

Azur cry because u losing? Cry btw i saw infectious sneak a few AHSUHASA

I could give a shit less mate. Tibia isn't my life unlike you, sadly there are some people like you.. Jacolas for example, He brags after winning a war, I haven't bragged unless they start talkin shit. And how can you even speak? You have no team willing to fight us, you sit on your character like a coward RPGing and fucking up wars cause you can't even war us anymore. Stick to your random PKing, it's the thing you noobs do best.

War starter:

Infectious Online: 25 out of 94 members.
Pink Guys: 25 out of 64 members.

Sorry but you was loosing warmode and people in your guild died few times so they logged on noob chars :)

Yeah and now you saying 17 people online in Infectious and 32 in Pink Guys?
What do you expect if "your guilds people" die and don't come back and log on noob chars and you go to make trap??

How they can kill you in trap?
Tell me ?
Tell me?

You can't tell me because they can't kill you so they called more people to get online to help them to get you out the trap.

If you think you "good" in war (im not saying your not good)

Go fight in inq Inq Vats :)
No stairs/ladders/traps etc :d
Plain ground to fight fairy.
I've seen cam on it and its nice to fight there :)

Will you?
Jacolas?
Azur?

Last edited:
Why should I have to prove myself to any of you? Half of this forum is made up of retard kids that never shut up about winning a war because that's the only thing they know how to do in life. Fight in INQ Vats? We opened Them in Dara and they all scrammed like idiots, They are the ones that run stack (To my knowledge). I wasn't in this fight today, so I can not say for certain what happened and what did not, But when I did get on they had around 32~ and us 17~ (We were MAX 19 in vent).. Who are you anyway mate? Not to be rude, but if you have no part in either teams, you shouldn't be able to talk.

Jacolas, I understand you are excited about winning, but as I told my team; Do not brag about it on forum, It makes you look desperate and sort of nooby.

Take a screen shot next time of the guild members online, because that's total bull shit. We were out numbered by over 10 people.

War starter:

Infectious Online: 25 out of 94 members.
Pink Guys: 25 out of 64 members.

Sorry but you was loosing warmode and people in your guild died few times so they logged on noob chars :)

Yeah and now you saying 17 people online in Infectious and 32 in Pink Guys?
What do you expect if "your guilds people" die and don't come back and log on noob chars and you go to make trap??

How they can kill you in trap?
Tell me ?
Tell me?

You can't tell me because they can't kill you so they called more people to get online to help them to get you out the trap.

If you think you "good" in war (im not saying your not good)

Go fight in inq Inq Vats :)
No stairs/ladders/traps etc :d
Plain ground to fight fairy.
I've seen cam on it and its nice to fight there :)

Will you?
Jacolas?
Azur?

we were 25 max online, and you had 30-35 + atleast 5 non-war chars so stop the bull shit son

Cant believe that jacolas wrote this.. the one who lost all other battles and disbanded guild on loss cus he was too ashamed.

Too bad I wasnt there ;< But today I will if there will be another warmode :) Gl Pink Guys you'll loose for sure when all the people who can play is there.

All I can say is atleast pinkguys won finaly.. Shame a noob char in our guild gave them 40frags was looking forward to trying to turn it round today, but yeah stop Hatein each others dudes its all gd fun :p

all i can say is atleast pinkguys won finaly.. Shame a noob char in our guild gave them 40frags was looking forward to trying to turn it round today, but yeah stop hatein each others dudes its all gd fun :p

No! This is real life and we must win!

Back