• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Infernal Dawn is in need of a mapper.

Starrly

IT Engineer
Reaction score
Like the title says, we are in need of a mapper.
We need a professional mapped VIP City, including:

A City with:
- Approx. 50 Houses
- Depot
- Temple
- Standard shops.
- Approx 15 spawns.
- City should be in "Infernal" Style, add some lava or something and have some blood in it.

The mapper will NOT receive:
- Any access to the server directory what so ever.
- Any staff position.

Please PM me with your price, delivery date & examples (screenshots etc.)

~Starrly

i can help you a little if you want.. you just want a pretty basic town?

We need a advanced town, not a simple one..

We need a professional mapped VIP City, including:

A City with:
- Approx. 50 Houses
- Depot
- Temple
- Standard shops.
- Approx 15 spawns.
- City should be in "Infernal" Style, add some lava or something and have some blood in it.

Last edited:
We need a advanced town, not a simple one..

in my ears thats a quite basic town, i mean without any nature around it and so on... do you want it to look like enigma city or do you want me to do some original shit? also do you want the shops and depot close to the tempel or at a seperat place with is better when i comes to PVP, so ppl has to run around in the map when they want to do something..

Hi Puddah,

The town itself can be quite basic, and thinking about it now, i dont think Infernal style is the style it should be.
Although, having 15 spawns around it, without teleporters, might make it quite advanced.
The town should be PVP Based.

Please PM me if you think you can do it, so we can come to a understanding about the price.

~Starrly