• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Inferno-ot Wallpaper

OMG IT's DEATHWING! CATACLYSM COMMING SOON! goblins,worgens omg!!!

Cataclysm, will just destroy world of warcraft..

Anyways, BreakDown that work was just amazing.

For these who says he just copied the pic 3 times etc.. Seriusly, you don't have any idea how much works and knowledge it requires for making that pic.

+Rep for you BK

Cataclysm, will just destroy world of warcraft..

Anyways, BreakDown that work was just amazing.

For these who says he just copied the pic 3 times etc.. Seriusly, you don't have any idea how much works and knowledge it requires for making that pic.

+Rep for you BK

Well even though I didn't say that, just putting it out there that this probably took little to no effort unless he's not good. I'd say around 5 minutes max.

Well even though I didn't say that, just putting it out there that this probably took little to no effort unless he's not good. I'd say around 5 minutes max.

Well, if you know exactly how to do. It would take 5-10 mins..
But that's because we can see how he did it, that means it would take alot less time for us to make smth like that.

But for BD wich came up with the idea, would take atleast 20-30 mins.

I actualy made a picture like that, took me around 20 min the first time.

Back