• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wallpaper Inferno-ot Wallpaper

Luciano

Reaction score
I need something rlly cool.
With the text: Inferno OT
Like a dragon flying idk

Hm, why not.

Size:
  • 1600x1200

Code:
http://hexed.net63.net/IntWP.png

IntWP.png

OH MY GOD
IT IS FUCKING COOL!!
REP+++ OFC
Will put it when i done with custom sprites :D

Damit, i cant use it... when i set it as background it just bugs everything x.x

Breakdown, you do know that you just copied a picture and pasted it 3 times in different positions (+ removed some opacity) And added text with some effects?

Cirtaboy, do you know your head is so far up your ass you have no idea what i did?

Why would you make an assumption, and have no knowledge of it. That isn't being smart, it's being conceded.

I don't take comments like that lightly, cause its not you trying to be self-righteous, it's you just being jealous.

Breakdown, you do know that you just copied a picture and pasted it 3 times in different positions (+ removed some opacity) And added text with some effects?

Nobody cares.

ont: you could be more specific WHAT do you need the picture for, we all got the wrong idea. Only 640*480 pictures work as a background for tibia.pic.

Origonal image:

002.png

Oh boi! That certainly looks like its been duplicated 3 times compared to the wallpaper (sarcasm).

..congratulations cirtaboy, in an attempt to prove how "self-righteous" you are, you only proved how much you envy those better than you.

Now do yourself a favor, don't reply, and save what little pride you have remaining.

Well, vapus custom client allow you to change the background of the client in any size (rescales automaticly), BUT it should be in the same factor (x/y) in order to fit perfectly.

"I need something rlly cool.
With the text: Inferno OT
Like a dragon flying idk"

...not very descriptive in terms of the usage of the design.

Are you jealous of his PhotoShop Skills? Dont Post. No one Cares what you say.

Back