• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Influenza Porcina //\\ Swine Flu

We discussed this in my biology lesson today and my teacher said that it wont get that serious in the Scandinavia(Sweden,Denmark,Norge,Finland) because here we have normal Flus like 2-3 times a year and therefore we are alittle more resistant than the Mexican people (for example) who doesn't catch Flus that often...

But still I don't think that anyone can predict if this will become worse or better

Lets just hope that everyones friends & families will be safe :) :thumbup:

i think this is just a fake from the G7 to reactivate the world economy, the pharmaceutical entrerprises are having truble since 2 1/2 years, here in mexico, there are news of people getting sick,interviews with familiars of those sick people, think about it an infected person can't be in a regular hospital, and what about infected people's family, they where in contac whit them, why they aren't in quarentain this is no a joke, by april 2 o 3 the G7 had a meeting, where they decided that the world's economy had to be re-activated for april 17 or 18 Felipe Calderon had a meeting with Obama, for April 23 Felipe Calderon had a sorpressive meeting whit his entire Cabinet, and by the Night of the same day, the Secretary of Sanitation announced on Open National tv, the appear of this "viruz".
think About it, why they never say the name of the "retroviral" that is saving those "sick people"?
admit it, Our Country was the perfect platform to do this, because from here Mexico, much tuourist travel to those countries that are reporting infected people that had been in Mexico, now the are reforsing their sanitary barrier, and curiously those countries are thoso who conform the G7, Just do a small research and see by yourselves

i think this is just a fake from the G7 to reactivate the world economy, the pharmaceutical entrerprises are having truble since 2 1/2 years, here in mexico, there are news of people getting sick,interviews with familiars of those sick people, think about it an infected person can't be in a regular hospital, and what about infected people's family, they where in contac whit them, why they aren't in quarentain this is no a joke, by april 2 o 3 the G7 had a meeting, where they decided that the world's economy had to be re-activated for april 17 or 18 Felipe Calderon had a meeting with Obama, for April 23 Felipe Calderon had a sorpressive meeting whit his entire Cabinet, and by the Night of the same day, the Secretary of Sanitation announced on Open National tv, the appear of this "viruz".
think About it, why they never say the name of the "retroviral" that is saving those "sick people"?
admit it, Our Country was the perfect platform to do this, because from here Mexico, much tuourist travel to those countries that are reporting infected people that had been in Mexico, now the are reforsing their sanitary barrier, and curiously those countries are thoso who conform the G7, Just do a small research and see by yourselves

Woah, those are 2 huge sentences.

Yeh Ive though about that myself, I also read somewhere that the president of a major pharmaceutical enterprise is one of the guys who were in that meeting and he already started selling some millions of pills or something like that to several countries.

There's a high possibility of what you're saying to be the real thing, but still we need to take care of ourselves just in case, like if you get any of the "crucial symptoms" go see a doctor in your area.

Mejor prevenir que lamentar :thumbup:

Cheers.

schools start on monday for me, since i'm a little junior high school boy ;D

Is a stupid disease

The VIH is a real disease...

Back