• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Information about [Paypal]

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
this question is just for egyptian , ofcourse anyone can give me an answer .
but as i know egyptian paypal can't receive money :( but i didn't tested it by donate
but when i create the paypal i've this message you can send money only
also someone tried to sent me money before . and he got a message you can't send money to an egyptian user .
wtf ? o_O strange right :(

so anyone of u guys can tell me any idea
also can you guys tell how how u did it :?
@moha zakii @ahmed30 @SpiderOT

The partner I have atm has a relative in US that he sends the paypal money to, that relative then sends him the cash via his bank from his normal bank.
Really weird, is it paypal that dosen't accept you to send it or is it your government?

no it's because egyptians hacker stole paypal company for 10,000,000$$ before and they were 3 guys only xD
so paypal removed egypt for 4 years from registered paypals
and then back since 1 year but u can pay only not receive and if u wanna put money into paypal link ur own visa xD
but i don't wanna make a fake accounts ;/
i think i have to discuss this with paypal to give me a permission
i hope they can do it if i was a serious guy

my friend just pasted this to me.. so it will be allowed on the 8th and onward
Effective Date: October 8, 2014

The definition of Automatic Transfer Countries is amended as follows:
"Automatic Transfer Countries" means Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Malawi, New Caledonia, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos.

Back