• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Infraction for selling "Copyrighted" Material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
So I was infracted for selling a RL Tibia map in my signature, linked to another website.

Though, I can see other guys here selling the same thing, yet theirs hasn't been removed..

So why was it only me?

Maybe they haven't caught them yet? Try reporting them...

It's not only you, it's not allowed.

"4. Advertising:
You are allowed to advertise your Open Tibia server only in the Advertisement board. Website advertisement, as in creating a thread with the intention to advertise another website is not allowed. You are free to link to websites in your signature though, as long as it doesn't contain content that we don't allow on OtLand." - Rules

You should report them, as Collz said.

I have already reported people, though nothing seems to be getting done.

@Talaturen

Nearly everyone has a link for his server that he's selling on VAPus, is that not allowed?

No, because Otland rules say that copyrighted material is not legal to sell, so basicly real maps is not legal to upload / sell on this board.

Ok this is solved.. I guess

Close topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back