• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I received an infraction the 11th, for reason "Telling people to kill themselfs"

(Yes Moderator fail English too, but that's irrelevant)

Now to the point. To kill themselves ? I told the emo kid (Yes, he is an emo, his name is RazorBlade with a razor blade as avatar image... obvious enough) to SLIP his WRISTS, which is what emo kids do with razor blades, yes what did i do? Nothing, just wrote your thoughts no more no less.... And EMO kids dont die after slippin their wrists no they get attention like pu**ies YOOOOOOOOOO

WHICH means, the statement was WRONG. I have not told anyone to commit suicide!

now i was banned for 2 days and u fail! i need my 2 days of sorrow back!

Last edited:
Its not a reason to infract him, atleast for me. If you check hosted project board, you'd have to infract half of the member that post there.

Thats a terrible attitude of a mod, and really offensive, no matter the situation a mod shouldn't post anything that violates forum rules (2 rights don't make a wrong).
Because you are not invoved in this case. If you knew the whole situation i'd be 100% you would not take sides that quickly.

Feloth should of handled it more professionally instead of posting a pic saying "I don't care".

N i don't see anything wrong of what he said... i don't think anybody did, accept for the mod who did it.
Do I get paid to do this job? No. If you accept people making fun of other people's way of living then make your own forum called wewholiketoinsultyouforum.com and enjoy it with your 2 friends. And the image was ment for him saying I did not write English correct, which he also failed at and had to edit his own post when he found out.

Its not a reason to infract him, atleast for me. If you check hosted project board, you'd have to infract half of the member that post there.
I've seen you infract people for lesser, so either you viewed wrong post or you simply just wanted to take a blow at me :)

This is his post to a member:
Original Post:
Oh yeah, you're real funny. >.>

shut it emo kid go slip ya wrists[/quote]
Telling someone to take suicide is not funny and a infraction directly. And also, it's called "SLIT WRIST" Colandus. So there is your English right back at you.

You must be dumb or anything, or... Dumb is the right word

You have been insulting members, given infractions to people that havent done anything illegal and several other things!

Then you just jump on Feloth and say this? Shame on you

And "If you check hosted project board" then we come to another thing that make you a bad moderator, if you look at the project boards and see illegal posts, then delete the posts/infract them
dont ignore them -.-

No offense or ANYTHING bad to you Feloth. But do you know anyone that took suicide or something?

Last edited:
No offense or ANYTHING bad to you Feloth. But do you know anyone that took suicide or something?

Yes the matter of fact I do. And community members that contribute to such things are stupid. I do not wish them to keep on like that, so i'd handle this case the same way if I could back in time.

Why dont you close the thread to prevent more spam? the infraction has happend. End of.

Feloth gives infractions for nothing >.< But there is nothing you can do ^^
Feloth you gotta chill out a bit xD It was just a joke from Colandus ^^ I dont think that the Razor guy got offended by that :p

Feloth you gotta chill out a bit xD It was just a joke from Colandus ^^ I dont think that the Razor guy got offended by that :p

"Feloth gives infractions for nothing".. Are you drunk? Did you just not read my two last posts or what? Also yes that person did get offended, or else I would not have known about it.

It's not? Oh my god.
Telling people to kill themselves is very rude and pretty dangerous. Some peoples might take forums too serious,
especially emos when they are depressed.
I guess it's worse to tell emos to kill themselves.

However. Colandus, i hope that you have learned a lesson and realized that you aren't allowed to do whatever you want to on this forum.
Feloth did the right thing.

It might be a joke for you, but it can also be serious for some others

Then put out a freaking warning:

WARNING This forum consists of weak minded human beeings, DO NOT tell them to do anything beyond their imagination!

Seriously, it's called World-Wide-Web.
If you take it serious what your screen is showing you then you need
INDEED professional help!

WARNING This forum consists of weak minded human beeings, DO NOT tell them to do anything beyond their imagination!

It takes a weak minded human being to spell being incorrectly.

LOL! PRO! ++rep xD fo sure

Still, there are people who don't understand that they should take internet too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back