• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Ingame rule report violation

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
Created by Nikolas
Okey here is the purpose of this script:
It's a report rule violation script so a gamemaster can see ingame reports.

Here is the script:

in data/talkactions/scripts

save this as report.lua

Code:
function onSay(cid,words,param)
GmName = {"GM Lady I", "GM Lady II", "Other GM name here"} --- Put the GMs name in order of importance ( Gods first, then Gms, counsellors, etc)
ExhaustedTime = 120 ---Time that the player will have to wait between one report and other (prevent spam)
ExhaustedValue = 1337 --- Storage value that the exhausted will be saved
for y = 1, #GmName do
    if getPlayerByName(GmName[y]) ~= 0 then
        if param ~= "" then
            if exhaust(cid,ExhaustedValue,ExhaustedTime) == 1 then
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25,'Your report has been sent, wait patiently for a reply.')
                doPlayerSendTextMessage(getPlayerByName(GmName[y]),25,'Player '..getPlayerName(cid)..' reported: '..param..'')
            else
                doPlayerSendCancel(cid,'You cannot report now.')
            end
        else
            doPlayerSendCancel(cid,'You must write something to report.')
        end
    end

end
end

in talkactions.xml write

Code:
<talkaction words="!rulereport" script="report.lua" />

All credits to Nikolas, i'm just posting because TFS doesnt have ctrl+r anymore.

Post the part of the code made by Alreth, some servers don't have it in there. Also, why should it be in order of importance? It's gonna be sent to everyone of them anyawys.

this code wont work for me, I never recive any reports even if I'm the only one on this line

GmName = {"GM Lady I", "GM Lady II", "Other GM name here"} .

Great script, i think many people can use this script

this code wont work for me, I never recive any reports even if I'm the only one on this line

GmName = {"GM Lady I", "GM Lady II", "Other GM name here"} .

try this (ofcourse put your gm name in there

GmName = {"GM NAME"}

Hello!

Nice to see someone posting a code of mine anyway,tfs still got the beloved rule violation code but you need to compile it with one more parameter in order to add it.

Yours,
Nikolas

Hello!

Nice to see someone posting a code of mine anyway,tfs still got the beloved rule violation code but you need to compile it with one more parameter in order to add it.

Yours,
Nikolas
What parameter?

i want to report rules violations these noobs dont have any respect for even the gms or admins at all and they fucking big lairs they put up walls and when the gms come to see they say that i put them up what the damn hell is this shit cant anyone do anything about this ? the server has no more good help where are all the gms cs's and admins? what are they doing?

these idiots have no damn respect for the rules

where are the servers helping gm's and admins to do something about it?

Back