• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Ingame script which copies items

Clorens

Reaction score
So today I went through some houses, because I got reports about them bug abusing.
And this guy had 2 letters in his house with these scripts..
So could you please tell me what the hell they mean? And how do I stop them from working?

Code:
auto 200 listas 'Sul By TibiaScript' | useoncreature 3172 target | moveitemonground $target.posx $target.posy $target.posz $target.posx [$target.posy+1] $target.posz

Code:
dropitemsxyzamount $posx $posy $posz 3031 2 | wait 300} | if [$itemcount.3725 >= 2] {dropitemsxyzamount $posx $posy $posz 3725 2 | wait 300} | if [$itemcount.283 >= 1] {dropitems 283 | wait 300} | if [$itemcount.284 >= 1] {dropitems 284 | wait 300} | if [

These are the codes and I just can't seem to understand them!

These are bot scripts.

First: every 200 miliseconds it uses itemid 3172 on target. Also it gets posx, posy and posz

second: Drops itemson the x, y and z it just got of the first script.

Wow I feel so stupid lol.. No when you said it, it's quite obvious too. Well I guess that's why I'm not scripting lol!

Back