• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Ingame Store Tfs 1.3

Compiling means : convert (a program) into a machine-code or lower-level form in which the program can be executed, so by human sense you can't do change to code and run another executable file that doesn't contain the compiled part of the new script, any change in sources needs recompile to find the effect or you will end up destroying your pc for restarting the server and the changes are not here.

well, I compiled and the exe was closed haha, anyway I think I will not put ingame store xD, or do you not know a forgotten that supports ingame store? it doesn't matter if it's empty

Nevermind is working!

Last edited:
no, there isn't.

but there is this:
Hey Evil, thanks for the recommendation, I follow all steps but when I open Store in client I get only Fetching Items. Do you know what it can be? :v

Back