• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Iniosha World Showoff

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Rookguard​
pD5xNU.png

5gi7pe.png

nddjxw.png

i7d1-5.png

brt47b.png

6i5mIb.png

v0IbuZ.png

Developers​
Blez
Kozmo​

It all look's nice although, what is wrong with the characters name? It looks strange..

I got the dev part I was just wondering why It was off centered/ different font.

Actually there are 2 mountain wall bugs, second picture left side next to the poplar and the third picture next to the archways :p

When I come back in 2 weeks, I expect this server to find a cure for cancer, understood?

I like the screenies, darien :3

I thought you quit mapping?
Looks nice nevertheless.

I see this as a "bug" (never liked water beeing on a water to ground border):
PwM3Dl.png

Also I think that you should use the other mountain borders insteed of the part below (ID 891):
SjO8h.png

Further, it's awesome. Loving the first and latest picure. Great to see you didn't retire :D.

You should look up Magnetico's tutorial on how to take pictures...
I could care less how to take images, I already know how but his tutorial dosent work with our custom client, and im just showing images, light fixtures are for showoff they dont make a piece look any better because when ur Ingame each area will be the same, and r u telling me your going to play a game with modified screen and light down to 11? because it looks cool? And if anything this is only for showing parts of the map, maybe if the release of the server i'll give a shit about it.

Treehome

Treehome is known as one of the most peaceful cities in Iniosha, its exotic flowers that bloom only once a year fill the lands with a sweet scent of cherry blossems.​
9LQEbpx.png

Author: Blez
Completion: Unknown.​

- - - Updated - - -

I have done a few changes, will upload with ingame image next, stay tuned.

I could care less how to take images, I already know how but his tutorial dosent work with our custom client, and im just showing images, light fixtures are for showoff they dont make a piece look any better because when ur Ingame each area will be the same, and r u telling me your going to play a game with modified screen and light down to 11? because it looks cool? And if anything this is only for showing parts of the map, maybe if the release of the server i'll give a shit about it.

How the f**k do you expect me to know that you are using a shitty custom client which doesn't support it? Actually, there are people here on OTLand who said that they actually play in that screen mode, even I do but who said anything about adjusting the light to "11"? I'm just getting tired of you commenting "too bad the map sucks" in advertisement threads which have a clean and playable map - pretty much like CipSoft's. So now I'm going to say what I think about your maps, they suck. I'm not going to explain why I think so but just stay out of other peoples mapping threads saying their maps are bad/suck - because I'm getting pissed at your requirement to have a minimum of 3-4 different borders in the same piece. If you want a good & playable map, look at what CipSoft has created.

These maps suck and it's too bad you didn't quit mapping when you said you would.

Back