• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

INJUST BAN SPOOFING OTSERVLIST

dijoug

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I went to see it on the otservlist and my otserv was not there ... when I tried to add it to the otservlist, it was appearing that the ip was banned for spoofing, I didn't commit any infractions, I would like the ban to be removed !! , the trainers have a script on the door so only enter one for the trainer, and inside there is an area of 1 sqm that you cannot log out, and some ot players left the ot, and the char was there on the trainer, it was not in the intention to do that to climb player !! was to avoid bugs !! I would like the ban to be removed !, I already removed all areas of not logging off the map !!
Post automatically merged:

Good afternoon, I went to see it on the otservlist and my otserv was not there ... when I tried to add it to the otservlist, it was appearing that the ip was banned for spoofing, I didn't commit any infractions, I would like the ban to be removed !! , the trainers have a script on the door so only enter one for the trainer, and inside there is an area of 1 sqm that you cannot log out, and some ot players left the ot, and the char was there on the trainer, it was not in the intention to do that to climb player !! was to avoid bugs !! I would like the ban to be removed !, I already removed all areas of not logging off the map !!
IP: baiakzik-fusion.ddns.net
Brazil

Back