• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition Bug

I was in a team with one who encountered this problem, he resolved it either by relogging after getting the last mission, or by actually getting the last mission (if he forgot it). I'm pretty sure relogging was the necessary step.
You is the only one that read the post and understand my problem!

Yes, I KILL UNGREEZ SOLO, thanks for nothing, the problem has solved thx

Then tell us how you solved the problem, because if you did something then we would very much like to know what the problem was. But I actually believe that you just failed to get your final mission and now you're not gonna tell you how your resolved your issue cause it was your fault, correct me if I'm wrong :- )

Siramix, he told to me that has logged in and the problem simply has gone.. He didn't know what happens to solve it .. still a mistery \o

Edit~ Isn't Jucs fault.. the character was really with bug :[

Tutor Elyan~

Thanks Elyan, some guys think they are the master or idk the boss of something, this is funny, thats not my fault is a BUG, that what I dont know how has fixed, but is fixed now!

Back