• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Inquisition Quest

Tazp

Reaction score
Yesterday we made Inquisition Quest with some randoms ppls and finished it.

To celebrate, we're organising the Inquisition Quest again.
This means we will bring you with us for a fee. This fee you will have to pay us 150k / each person.

So, why would you go with us?
We're epxerienced in this quest, we're experienced players, we got experienced characters, we are experienced leaders who will bring you safe trough the whole quest in an average time.

You can simply post here, if you are intressed to join our quest service, else contact me (Schteekarn, Born Slippy, or Zaud.

We're only taking a fixed number of applications. So hurry up and sign up if you want to come.

(this is a temporarly list)
Players signed up:
1. Vanessa
2. Haxor
3. Breaker
4. Rayn Samilius
5. Avanged
6. Minimii
7. Bonecrusher Billy
8. Pierolle Chael
9. Tomizo

We finally set a date, it will be today by 20:00, so be on edron boat around 19:45 thanks.

Last edited:
I can come again as a part of cleaning team,or if i get 200+ on my ek before the quest i might be able to block ;>

/Taskn

Count me in, I was on the last team and my character started jolting and an went through the stupid exit teleport

Someone told me I get this service free because of the exit teleporter incident :/
Not sure though :D

Anyway sign me up

-Pierolle Chael
-Elder Druid
-Level 100+

Last edited:
Back