• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition Quest.?

Hello mr-I-have-quitted-softcores-because-its-a-fuckd-up-ot

slip stop playin gangstah okay? because irl you are some retarded guy sitting behind hes computer in your underwear.. I play softcores when i want to i quit when i want to okay? :thumbup:

But please stop pretend to be a gangstah...the one that thinks you're a gangstah should go to the doctor and yeah you know the rest.......:blink:

No, I dont know the "rest", can you please explain the "rest"?

sonny i can aforde playing gangstah, but some retard that got 2pac as his pic..... just a lol. btw sonny heard some shit about u in vent the other day... dont rly know what to say about it, if i should bring it up here or not..

renacashi add me xamox 150~MS i already edited my post that about i going but you probably didn't saw that

if you can afford playing gangsta, why dont you start taking some english lessons?

Back