• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition quest

Dolololo

Reaction score
Since I don't want to spend hours solo'ing this I'm willing to carry a few people trough. Now first of all there are a couple of requirements.

- Since the update, in order to even enter, you'll need to do a few missions first. The demon hunter outfit missions.
- You need to have completed at least 1 POI seal.
- You need to be able to speak understandable English. I'm not going to deal with people who think Portuguese is the only language in the world, or people that use online translators and still don't make sense.
- You need to not be a retard. No those shiny blue balls at the start of each boss room does not give you candy, or give you 100 free levels. It teleports you back to the start, and if that happens, you're on your own. I'm not coming back for you.
- If you go afk, I'm also not waiting for you. I'm not doing you a favor by running you trough Inq, I'm using you to get it done faster for myself.

Now if all that is clear and you think you won't be a pain in my ass, then feel free to sign up. Don't bother signing if you haven't done the pre-missions, you won't be able to enter.
There is no entrance fee as I'm basically gonna pretend you're not even here and I'm just doing this for myself.
I'm going to start the party on the Edron boat, at around 10 PM CET (If you don't know what or when that is, don't bother signing up).
Last thing I want to mention, I'm not going to take too many people as I really can't be bothered to babysit a large group of people who will most likely screw up anyway.

1. Deer
2. Beater

Sign-ups are on a first come, first serve basis. I don't need sio'ers, I don't need extra blockers, just sign up with whatever you feel like.

Last edited:
Delaying it a bit, if anyone else wants to go, you've got 30 minutes

Back