• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Insanity @@

Kaaat

Reaction score
i just gotta tell them ppl in insanity. How the fuck can u die by so low lvls? when u all are like 200+ ?!?!

i just gotta ask them ppl in sanity. How the fuck can Coors get soloed by Tiri? When he's 200+?

i logg in all DA CHASE ME canavi take pz, vem er victor, some noob 150 ed,royal warlord
peirce loggs in later canavi comboed in 6 seconds
150 druid down
royal warlord stair combo ue
servers boring
get
better
and
i'll
be
back
:)

If you had any friends left you would still be here.. We dont want you! bye bye

i logg in all DA CHASE ME canavi take pz, vem er victor, some noob 150 ed,royal warlord
peirce loggs in later canavi comboed in 6 seconds
150 druid down
royal warlord stair combo ue
servers boring
get
better
and
i'll
be
back
:)

u never quitted :eek:

i just gotta ask them ppl in sanity. How the fuck can Coors get soloed by Tiri? When he's 200+?

Mrs Wiseass, I didn't get soloed by him, there was someone else aswell, I think it was Gunter, but the reason I died was because of my bot. I don't deny that I use it, because I don't care what people think of it and everyone else uses it aswell, but anyway ye. Somehow my bot just didn't heal me. I wasn't using a manashield, because I didn't think it was necessary when only 2 of them were on my screen. I really don't care if you believe me or not, but that's just the way it was^^. Satisfied mrs. Porkymouth? You can call me whatever you like, but it really tells more about you than it does about me. Peace.

man
we killed so many of u that
its just not fun anymore blow me
stolle like that combo yesterday? ur ez

Back