• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Insanity @@

Mrs Wiseass, I didn't get soloed by him, there was someone else aswell, I think it was Gunter, but the reason I died was because of my bot. I don't deny that I use it, because I don't care what people think of it and everyone else uses it aswell, but anyway ye. Somehow my bot just didn't heal me. I wasn't using a manashield, because I didn't think it was necessary when only 2 of them were on my screen. I really don't care if you believe me or not, but that's just the way it was^^. Satisfied mrs. Porkymouth? You can call me whatever you like, but it really tells more about you than it does about me. Peace.

Excuse me..? I was the only one on ur screen, and if your too dumb to have exura gran on 1 hotkey thats ur problem. Whatever the excuses you make about your bot, you're still a noob! Peace!

its unactive yes, because 4 of them got perm banned. And I gotta talk like that to your good friend Coors when hes telling a lie.. Why would i want to sit back and get shit talked bcuz i died from a polack team of 20-25 people and he dies by 1 lvl 190.

First of all mervul u got 2 hitted by wojnik~ and gunter died by some low lvls kids in yalahar?! and he is like what 245+ ?? and he trapped by 5 ppl? 140+ ? thats "GODLIKE" his sooo good. then u come to aid him in his trapp, and u died by them aswell? LAWL :*

First of all mervul u got 2 hitted by wojnik~ and gunter died by some low lvls kids in yalahar?! and he is like what 245+ ?? and he trapped by 5 ppl? 140+ ? thats "GODLIKE" his sooo good. then u come to aid him in his trapp, and u died by them aswell? LAWL :*

Can someone translate that?

its unactive yes, because 4 of them got perm banned. And I gotta talk like that to your good friend Coors when hes telling a lie.. Why would i want to sit back and get shit talked bcuz i died from a polack team of 20-25 people and he dies by 1 lvl 190.

As I said you can say whatever you want about me, it doesn't bother me, but it makes you look like a little kid who is proud of what he has achieved when there is nothing to be proud of. And to be honest, if killing me made you jizz your pants then congratz you piece of shit. And just for the record, I am not lieing about anything. Peace.

Geez if it doesnt bother you i dont see why you'd even reply nevermind get so angry about it

If someone is making false statements, then I simply just say my opinion about it. That's why I replied. Peace.

Last edited:

i belive coors if he say it was 2 vs 1 and if he say his bot didn't work. Coors never lied about something its a trust able person. so i trust him:huh:

@Funk
Don't make a problem of it lolz, you know how it is, so u don't need to respond him.

@Tiri
I had like a thousands of times I just got lagged when players enter my screen, if he lagged or freezed or something it's not really hard dieing.

Anyway, GZ ON FRAG <3

Heh nice guys! Must mean something when all of you are talking about jerking off to the game, when I never even brought it up :S. Anyways Coors, I believe ur bot didnt work since i saw you poffing alot. But I know there was only me doing damage on you, maybe you saw Gunter on your screen, but that doesnt change the fact that i was the only 1 who brought you from full health to death, I dont actually care about what everyone of you else thinks about who's lying and who's not. I know what I saw, and thats a fact enough for me.

@Funk
Don't make a problem of it lolz, you know how it is, so u don't need to respond him.

@Tiri
I had like a thousands of times I just got lagged when players enter my screen, if he lagged or freezed or something it's not really hard dieing.

Anyway, GZ ON FRAG <3

ice meto its you who always respond on some1..? and let funk respond he's like never on the forums.

Back