• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
qY4pa7W.png

Welcome to the official discussion thread of the new version of InsanityOT!
Keep in mind, this is not the same version as the last version. This is completely remade onto a 0-50 prestige based server to make it more manual hunt friendly and bots will be strictly forbidden and can be punished with a banishment. There is also a automated bot check system implented.

AM9ywiS.png

Equipment is going to be lootable by bosses from 20k and up to 700k bosses but after that the equipment is going to require upgraders. You'll be fighting your very own boss as early as level 25.000!
We are hoping to have atleast 20 equipments ready for when we are going to beta-test the new version.
Every equipment has its own customized description and its own special ability and by completing a full tier you will get extra bonuses than you would if you had 5 pieces from different tiers.
86eL09R.png

Weapons calculate your real estimated damage upon looking at the weapon
5ZpMj5C.png

qqDPnUy.png

DvtXRdd.png

MRiNM6n.png

8AsHSya.png

wD2510D.png

5lNu1T3.png

ZYkmgjy.png

r67lTA1.png

P9xz3YY.png

aWkUMLO.png

6ePCuSL.png

~Break chance~
When you buy the perk you will have less chance of breaking your upgraders when attempting to upgrade to a new item.
3trYyDO.png

XRIs65Y.png

xkvCapj.png

UhWxYHs.png

Introducing the unique looting system created to avoid most botters and to make the bosses more unique than they already are. I won't spoil to much about this system yet but I'll show you an example with a picture.
ICVMMvE.png

More info is to come, ask if you have any questions

Last edited:
qY4pa7W.png

Welcome to the official discussion thread of the new version of InsanityOT!
Keep in mind, this is not the same version as the last version. This is completely remade onto a 0-50 prestige based server to make it more manual hunt friendly and bots will be strictly forbidden and can be punished with a banishment. There is also a automated bot check system implented.

AM9ywiS.png

Equipment is going to be lootable by bosses from 20k and up to 700k bosses but after that the equipment is going to require upgraders. You'll be fighting your very own boss as early as level 25.000!
We are hoping to have atleast 20 equipments ready for when we are going to beta-test the new version.
Every equipment has its own customized description and its own special ability and by completing a full tier you will get extra bonuses than you would if you had 5 pieces from different tiers.
86eL09R.png

Weapons calculate your real estimated damage upon looking at the weapon
5ZpMj5C.png

qqDPnUy.png

DvtXRdd.png

MRiNM6n.png

8AsHSya.png

wD2510D.png

5lNu1T3.png

ZYkmgjy.png

r67lTA1.png

P9xz3YY.png

aWkUMLO.png

(A lot more perks will be added such as critical hit chances, exp perks and so on)

UhWxYHs.png

Introducing the unique looting system created to avoid most botters and to make the bosses more unique than they already are. I won't spoil to much about this system yet but I'll show you an example with a picture.
ICVMMvE.png

More info is to come, ask if you have any questions
You should fix the images, Looks super weird on the black layout. xD

Looks good, I will play this for sure. ^.^

You should fix the images, Looks super weird on the black layout. xD

Looks good, I will play this for sure. ^.^
Ah yeah I created these pics for the normal layout hehe. didnt really think about the black layout version

Good Job! You finally stopped working on that other server that no one likes and worked on a better one I hope this one is actually (bot checked) that actually works now!

So i'm basically assuming I get none of my donations from the previous version? or will I get what I paid for in this version?

So i'm basically assuming I get none of my donations from the previous version? or will I get what I paid for in this version?
This is a whole different version, both of the servers is going to be up at the same time. So you arent losing anything. (aka, you donated on the current version of insanityot that is up and not this one)

But you Still haven't given me what I paid for in the first place kid..

You already know i'm not gonna continue playing your old ot thats going completely untouched when you have a newer version you're gonna devote your time too.. You just basically scammed me and are completely fine with it.

You already know i'm not gonna continue playing your old ot thats going completely untouched when you have a newer version you're gonna devote your time too.. You just basically scammed me and are completely fine with it.
Either way, you need to stop commenting on this thread as what you are saying here is not related to this server At all. Its related to my previous server so unless you have anything positive to say i'd suggest you stay off my thread or pm me.

lmao... You can't have been playing ots for long. That's how it works, you donate for 1 project and your donation is tied to that project(not the person who made it).
Also when donating to an ot you should be prepared that it might die or close any second.
That's what I told her before donating but she wouldn't listen to me now she sees the consequences :p

Back