• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT Rebuilding, Live Updates and Discussion Thread

Should there be a reset once the server starts up?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Official InsanityOT Rebuilding, Live Updates And Discussions Thread
Hello everyone! For a while now ive been working on InsanityOT alone. Which I am still doing, I am gonna make the ot more userfriendly and easily understandable. As most people tell me that the ot is mostly botting which it is to a certain degree, i am trying to make it easier for people who do not bot.
I am not gonna disallow botting as its gonna be allowed, but feel free to suggest things to add.

Basic information about InsanityOT is that its a Unique Highexp OT.
Quests and achievements are hidden around the map and spells are buyable with spell tokens
Theres a total 7 Vocations you can choose from, which is: Necromancer, Priest, Archer, Guardian, Assassin, Tank and Runesmith.

If you wanna read more about the server you can click: here

Feel free to suggest things thats not already in the server, and feel free to tell us about what you liked and what you did not like.

Thanks for reading this and I hope that you will gladly contribute and help us with the server by suggesting new things to add.

[There is no official launch date yet]

Heres a little bump tho, Lately ive been working on some new places etc. (map wise). Havent added any new features yet, before I do that Im going to go through and fix the most important bugs.

Back