• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster InsanityOT searching skilled/creative mappers/scripters

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello! At InsanityOT we are working our best to make the server playerfriendly and to do so easier I need more members joining the team as mappers or scripters. The only requirements is that you know what your doing and that you have a good imagination while doing tasks for us and all the basics as a staff member. Keep in mind InsanityOT is a very high prestige server with unique self-made systems aswell.

You feel like joining our team? Fill out this application. You will get a respond 24 hours maximum after you have submitted a post.

APPLICATION FORM
  • Real name (First name only)
  • Ever been kicked out of a team before and if so, why?
  • Examples of your work (For those who applicates for mapping)
  • What can you script ? (For those who applicates for scripters)
  • Why should we pick you at all?
  • Other information we should know about?:

Keep in mind this thread was written quickly and i didn't really focus on my grammar so it may sound a little nooby. Hehe.

not recommended, waste of time. spendt whole week to become 1st then it all came so clear that it ended, nothin more to do, and neither does pvp work..

not recommended, waste of time. spendt whole week to become 1st then it all came so clear that it ended, nothin more to do, and neither does pvp work..
I dont know if you noticed but this is an recruitement thread and not an advertisement thread so theres really nothing to not recommend :)

yes lol, i recommend for all the so called future recruits not to join, cus its rlly just a dead end.

Everytime you come with an update, it takes like 5mins and its stil just boring. Most of ur recruits are just beginners, mostly just player who asked for gm to abuse.

Everytime you come with an update, it takes like 5mins and its stil just boring. Most of ur recruits are just beginners, mostly just player who asked for gm to abuse.
If my server was boring then how come my player numbers go up all the time? And your ignored.

APPLICATION FORM
  • Wesley Age 28
  • Previous servers worked at:Flamming Vets,Cold Flamez,Parrots rpg war(old 7.6 high exp).
  • Ever been kicked out of a team before and if so, why? no never been kicked off a team.
  • Examples of your work---Flamming Vets Remodeled, Parrots Quest Maker, Monster Maker.
  • What can you script ? i can script actions and npcs.
  • Why should we pick you at all?Im awesome once u get to know me.
  • Other information we should know about?:Im very dedicated to my work for open tibia servers if i release it its gonna blow the doors off the tibia community.

I really don't care if it's not worth my time I'm kinda interested in this.
  • Real name (First name only): Tyler
  • Skype:ipunchbabys1 (I don't know how to change it I made it when I was like 10).
  • Previous servers worked at:I have not been a staff member on a previous OT.
  • Ever been kicked out of a team before and if so, why?^^^
  • Examples of your work (For those who applicates for mapping) I haven't mapped in a long time but I will try.
  • What can you script ? (For those who applicates for scripters)I can do monsters, items, spells and balancing fixes.
  • Why should we pick you at all? I am a very friendly person, I do not like conflict and will try to repair problems before they get out of control. I have been playing tibia for around nine years and am very experienced with the game. I can do custom texturing as well
  • Other information we should know about?:I am 15 almost 16 so I have school. I am able to hop on skype for messaging during school hours incase of emergency
If you would like more information feel free to skype me :)

Back