• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inspiration Thread

dude, I mean, what the FUCK is this?!
k,NDQzMTIzNDksNzkzMDc5,f,11280.jpg

you're wasting your time designing this. If you are developing an otserver for get money... you're fucked

Here:
crusader.jpg

580_deathwingart2.jpg

Would be epic as a replacement for the shitty looking devil helmet! (i found this whilst searching for a demon mask for inspiration and thought i would post it here also)

Chaos_Demon_Dragon_Form_3_by_InvaderTamaki.png

Would look awesome with an edited tibia dragon with red tiger stripes!

Tried to make the dragon. But it became boring after a while. It still has much unfinished parts. I'll maybe continue on it later;P
zsjple.png

@up hmm.. try not to use such bold colours. The bright red is bad imo. Use pale reds and dark reds for the red bits. NEVER use bold colours, if you want bright, look to its more pale shades.

i tried out the outline for the vikings helm

Robin hood cap.png

anyone is free to try their hand at it

i tried out the outline for the vikings helm

View attachment 13566

anyone is free to try their hand at it

lol its VERY small
and looks like star fish (i dont mean that in a bad way)

Tried to make the dragon. But it became boring after a while. It still has much unfinished parts. I'll maybe continue on it later;P
zsjple.png

here is the dragon after i edited it
20qb4n8.png

i add more stripes in the dragon body :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, can do the outline fairly easily the rest is just detailing.. I guess the shading would be pretty hard to get right and you would most likely need a new attack effect.. Maybe shooting missiles or blue lazer pulse type thing at you as a distance effect.

Would look epic tho still!

Back