• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Installing Windows XP SP3 problems

Kind des Donner

take care of your friends
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Today I tried to install windows xp since windows vista isn't that good but some problems occured.

Problem:

• I runned the .exe file from the cd but I am not able to start the installation.
  • In addition I have restarted the computer but I was not able to choose the windows xp.

What I did already:
  • I tried to start the installation by running the cd and choosing start installation. But I am not able to because it is not choosable.
  • I asked grandfather google about it but doesn't received a good answer.

Someone of you may know the problem and can tell me how to fix it therewith I can install windows xp?

Have you changed your BIOS settings so that the CD is booted before your harddrive?

Hey guys,
Today I tried to install windows xp since windows vista isn't that good but some problems occured.

Problem:

• I runned the .exe file from the cd but I am not able to start the installation.
  • In addition I have restarted the computer but I was not able to choose the windows xp.

What I did already:
  • I tried to start the installation by running the cd and choosing start installation. But I am not able to because it is not choosable.
  • I asked grandfather google about it but doesn't received a good answer.

Someone of you may know the problem and can tell me how to fix it therewith I can install windows xp?

Just
-Enter the setup when you turn on your computer and put boot from disk.
-Put the disc in and when it says press any key to boot from cd press any button.
-It will go to a blue screen and there should be an option to reformat.
-Reformat and install xp.

That should work...

Back