• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Installing Znote.. failed cache.php

ItsMeMagic

Old Tibia Player.
Reaction score
installed znote and this error appears..

No changelogs submitted.
Warning: fopen(engine/cache/news.cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 91

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 92

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.php on line 93

No news exist.

on my cache.php i have this: (on that lines , 91, 92 and 93)

$handle = fopen($this->_file, 'w');
fwrite($handle, $this->_content);
fclose($handle);
}

* The error dont show highscore, who is online nothing about it..

Thanks for try to help me !!
:D

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Create the file news.cache.php in engine/cache/ folder
Just save it as a blank file. And see if it works.

@Znote

it doesnt work, i create the fire news.cache.php in engine/function (where is cache.php too)

I'm using it for OTHire the special one

still the same error :/

on highscores this error:

Warning: fopen(engine/cache/topPlayer.cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.phpon line 91

Last edited by a moderator:
@Znote

it doesnt work, i create the fire news.cache.php in engine/function (where is cache.php too)

I'm using it for OTHire the special one

still the same error :/

on highscores this error:

Warning: fopen(engine/cache/topPlayer.cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\cache.phpon line 91

In the engine folder, create a new folder and call it cache. Then place the file inside that folder. So the path "engine/cache/news.cache.php" become correct.
Also create the cache file topPlayer.cache.php

As well as any other file it says is wrong. (inside the fopen bracket in the warning message).

Oh nice ! it works properly now..
very nice..

On highscores says this:

Notice: Undefined index: inC:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\general.php on line 332

I hope it doesnt fix creating a folder inside too..

Back