• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Integrate OTX Maluco Cast System for US$25

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone to integrate OTX Malucoo cast system in my sources. I will pay trough PayPal.

Thanks!

It has been modified by slavidodo, and then a bug detected where two players log out at the same time crash the server and at OTX Maluco they have solved it.

OTX uses djarek's casting system. Slavidodo's casting system is based on djarek's but with new additions such as: sync channels, containers and fight modes also it does not client crash as djarek's does. Unfortunately it does have a crash bug that could be reproduced pretty easily but it is not that hard to get rid of it.

OTX uses djarek's casting system. Slavidodo's casting system is based on djarek's but with new additions such as: sync channels, containers and fight modes also it does not client crash as djarek's does. Unfortunately it does have a crash bug that could be reproduced pretty easily but it is not that hard to get rid of it.
Could you comment about this system state of the art almost 3 years later ?

How can one download just the files that handle the cast system?

I am not seeing anyway to download the cast system itself, or even TFS with the cast system added. Does anyone know if slavi cast system is updated enough for the most recent TFS 1.3?

I am not seeing anyway to download the cast system itself, or even TFS with the cast system added. Does anyone know if slavi cast system is updated enough for the most recent TFS 1.3?

It's not, you need to merge the changes, like i said.

If you click the link, you will see a tab called files changed, you nee to merge that.

OR click the code tab and then click download > as zip. That's the whole source with it added.
1591850829173.png

Back