• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Intellisult - An intelligent way to insult.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
Okay, so I've found this fun website called Intellisult, basically you write the name of a person and it generates an "intelligent" insult

So the game is, what's the insult the website gives to the above poster?
Just use this website, copy-paste the name and copy-paste the insult :D
Intellisult - An intelligent way to insult

Example:
"Peroxide is a precociously corpulent idiot and a grotesque snake-eyed unspeakably offensive barbarian."

P.S. -> I want this to be a fun thing, please don't take any insults generated by this seriously!

"Scarlet Ayleid is a preposterously ill-mannered menace and a decrepit small-minded mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation."

Bwuahahhaha! =D

"Znote is a lamentably blighted rapscallion and a miscreant cantankerously-caterwauling depraved orgy of subhuman indecency."
Hehehe xd

iLate is a preposterously sybaritic degenerate and a miserable disease-ridden mass of neuroses and pathologies.
Afff iLate posted before I could insult Znote :(

"Kiwi Dan is an unconscionably babbling reprobate and a gluttonous foul-smelling tasteless amalgam of dross."

Scarlet Ayleid is an outrageously vile cretin and a flagrant simple-minded glob of grease.

Tyren is a wickedly perverted lackey and a fiendish monotonous solitaire playing tainted spawn of a syphilitic swamp hog. Tyren is an unconscionably vile dingleberry and a nefarious soul-destroying leach on humanity.Tyren is a frightfully naive menace and a fecal bug-eyed odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime.

This ain't fun, I'm serious.

"Tyren is a grievously ignominious cretin and a monstrous stench-emitting proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong."

@Kiwi Dan LOL
Oh and, "Scarlet Ayleid is a sickly bantering trollop and a malingering heart-sickening odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime."

"iLate is a grievously blighted hemorrhoid and a catatonic all-defiling derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."

/\ epic xD

got ninja'd before :(
I NEVER GET NINJA'D :(:(

"PotatoSkin is a sickly fiendish reprobate and a malingering enema-addicted sub-literate simple minded mental midget."

"Scarlet Ayleid is a woefully naive barbarian and a deplorable flesh-creeping sadistic hippophilic necrophile."

"Rambo is a shockingly repulsive degenerate and a outrageous enema-addicted obfuscation of all that is good."

- - - Updated - - -

NINJA'D AGAIN!!!
"PotatoSkin is a miserably bantering lackey and a primitive scruffy-looking abomination to all the senses."

"Scarlet Ayleid is an unconscionably obese subhuman and a gluttonous orgasm faking nefarious vermin."

"Tyren is a lamentably repugnant nose picker and a catatonic cantankerously-caterwauling cheap Internet loiterer."

"Rambo is a frightfully blabbering rogue and a malodorous small-minded parasite on the states resources."

Thought these would be "hidden insults"; an insult wrapped in ambiguous words that will not be seen by the spectators.

Ontopic:
R3ignlasting is a dreadfully bantering oaf and a flaccid heart-sickening aberration of nature.

hhehehe, it said flaccid!

"Zisly is an irredeemably ignominious degenerate and a reprehensible odiously suffocating piece of excrement attached to a dogs posterior."
hehehe
btw why am I always a disease :(?

Back