• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Internet?

Do i still got the worst speed or fast?

• You got you same speed as you had before and he the fastest

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • You got the fastest internet speed and he got slowest

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruzzie

Reaction score
Hello.. on question to you all that can about internet.

I got about 52kbs internet and if my friend got the best.. or like 100mbs internet..

If i go home to him and take his router ( His interner box ) If you know what i mean? And i give him mine. I go home and plug in our house and start it. Do i got 100mbs internet speed or do i still got 52kbs internet?

Last edited:
Wow u explain bad XD
A router has usally nothing to do with ur I-Net speed unless its a suck-ass router that supports less than your I-Net provider does (Thoose bad old routers are probably all gone from the Earth by now tho)

I have a bandwidth 100 Mb/s, except that the router 55 mb/s it just depends on your net that you have ;p

NO YOU DONT GET BETTER INTERNET. Internet is what each house gets. Router is just a thing that helps you to get internet to your computer. YOUR HOUSE STILL HAS 50KB/S INTERNET or how much it now was.

Back