• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Interstellar (Movie)

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen it?

All I can say is that this movie blew my mind... Honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen. I'm fucking speechless.
If you haven't seen it, I suggest you go and see it on cinema, because the music part of the movie is a great deal.

This movie is clearly a 10/10 if you ask me.

I've only seen trailers for it, but from what I hear, it's just Gravity 2.0, where visual effects = 10/10, story = 5/10.
And that kind of turns me away, but again, that's what I've only heard.

Everyone is talking so good about this movie, I really hope its that good! Im just waiting for a good quality torrent :) And please dont spoil anything in this thread! :)

I've only seen trailers for it, but from what I hear, it's just Gravity 2.0, where visual effects = 10/10, story = 5/10.
And that kind of turns me away, but again, that's what I've only heard.

That is really really... really not true. This movie will shit on Gravity any day. Gravity honestly sucks compared to this.

Visual 10/10 Story 10/10

Also waiting for it to come out with good quality, have only heard good about it. We'll see.

It's 100x better on cinema, considering the music and volume part. But yeah, I'm going to see it 100 more times when it comes out on 1080p :D

My brother saw it when it first came out and he like IT'S SO AWESOME!!!! :D
He went to see it again XD and yeah, it's 100x better on cinema, especially if you have a nice theater.

Yeah, the feeling after this movie, considering it was so fucking amazing, is like "I know I won't be watching any movie that can come close to this one any time soon" :/

For me it was a long awaited pleasure to see it, but I liked Nolan's previous works better, such as The Prestige and Inception. I can kinda rank this tied to Inception since I both like the concept of dreaming and exploring space, and his plot twists are always mind-blowing, but I had to watch The Prestige 3 times because every time you watch it, you get a new perception on the things in the movie. Definitely a MUST watch if you haven't seen it and you like Interstellar.

Also I really don't like how he never gives closure to his stories but leaves the things open to interpretation. I mean, I understand why he'd do that, but I don't like it. ;_;

EDIT: Forgot to mention Edge of Tomorrow, which isn't Nolan's but is also a very very good movie with a time travel twist.

It's 100x better on cinema, considering the music and volume part. But yeah, I'm going to see it 100 more times when it comes out on 1080p :D

+1 to this too. That part where everything goes totally silent then that idiot explodes a spaceship. I literally jumped from my chair in the cinema from that explosion, guy next to me laughed at me like a retard for 10 minutes.

I've only seen Gravity, and it really wasn't enjoyable to watch(imo). Gonna watch this movie in 1080 when its out, really looking forward to it :p

If it's as good as you say, I have to go solo to the cinema, my friends have already seen it :(

I actually just saw this today and it was really amazing. Usually after I see a movie that was hyped up so much I don't enjoy it, but this was even better than I expected. It really takes you an journey and you feel every moment and emotion that characters are feeling. It was one of the greatest movies I have ever seen (I don't say that lightly). I'll be honest my eyes watered up like 4-5 times during the movie. I would also recommend seeing it in theaters, if it's still possible in your area, it wouldn't be the same at home on your laptop.

Note: I love watching documentaries about the universe so my opinion could be biased. :p

I expected way too much from the movie, not saying it's bad movie but I wasn't "blown away".
But yeah, I watched this movie on horrible quality so that might have something to do with my opinion, or quite a lot..

The movie was boring, you want to see a really good scifi film watch
Guardians of the Galaxy, the trailer doesn't do it justice

Back