• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introduction: Diablo III Online

It's always the best feeling in the OT community and in life when people hate and say you cannot do something, but then you stick it out and get it done and laugh at them. :)

Yes

Yes thank you, your still working on this. I looked at this every single day waiting for you to say something and you finally did, keep up the good work and I can't wait to try it. :D

mount system is tough but if you can make it work, and fit in the game...then awesome!

don't feel like you have to have it though.

Mount System -> Diablo -> Trolling

Diablo doesn't have a mount system..so i'm letting him know that, if it gives him too much trouble just get rid of it.

Hasn't the mod deleted like 4 of your posts in this thread already, and im trolling??...gtfo?

Diablo doesn't have a mount system..so i'm letting him know that, if it gives him too much trouble just get rid of it.

Hasn't the mod deleted like 4 of your posts in this thread already, and im trolling??...gtfo?

But I don't troll, before I told him 2 times that's not gonna work, orginal Diablo has such advanced systems like random attributes, random names, items calsses, random champs etc. and after seeing his posts I can say if he'll ever finish server, it will be FAR from orginal idea, also he wants to base his server on Diablo 3, which is not out yet :\.

But I don't troll, before I told him 2 times that's not gonna work, orginal Diablo has such advanced systems like random attributes, random names, items calsses, random champs etc. and after seeing his posts I can say if he'll ever finish server, it will be FAR from orginal idea, also he wants to base his server on Diablo 3, which is not out yet :\.

He never said it would be based on diablo 3, that's just the name they will he use he said it himself in the other thread or in the thread that got deleted.

It can be loosely based on Diablo 3 just like the poke servers.

He can add some storylines with the same character names, create the custom vocs based on diablo 3..spells can be custom dont have to be accurate, as long as it is very RPG he will do a good job. :)

He can get all his info from the official diablo 3 website. There's no reason he cannot do that..

It can be loosely based on Diablo 3 just like the poke servers.

He can add some storylines with the same character names, create the custom vocs based on diablo 3..spells can be custom dont have to be accurate, as long as it is very RPG he will do a good job. :)

He can get all his info from the official diablo 3 website. There's no reason he cannot do that..

You can't know all from only theory, sry.

You can't know all from only theory, sry.

Dude go to the official site, it has tons of information.

Environments, Bestiary, Classes, Storyline, Dungeons, Health system, Crafting system, what more do you need??????
Is that theory??? Go to the site then reply...

I could make a sick OT just based on that, I'm sure he can too.

Dude go to the official site, it has tons of information.

Environments, Bestiary, Classes, Storyline, Dungeons, Health system, Crafting system, what more do you need??????
Is that theory??? Go to the site then reply...

I could make a sick OT just based on that, I'm sure he can too.

I know, been following site very exact, but trust me, it's just theory you can't make something almost similar basing on it, you have to play in order to know something good, also he fails at all his projects, so another reason :p.

there wasnt allrdy a project like that? :3 .. anyway i'll w8 to see ur new daily project tomorrow :9

Back