• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Invalid Client Login [OTX]

Exedion

Reaction score
Hi, good day! my problem is, i download a compiled the lasted sources of otx server (02/09/2017), using the las version of tibia client (11.46.5537) and last file of znote acc 1.5 with webservice login, but when i try to enter in the server, i get this error:

Code:
[Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login

Any way to solve?

Hi, good day! my problem is, i download a compiled the lasted sources of otx server (02/09/2017), using the las version of tibia client (11.46.5537) and last file of znote acc 1.5 with webservice login, but when i try to enter in the server, i get this error:

Code:
[Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login

Any way to solve?

Build software better, together

Thanks, i do the issue, but still let open this thread if any know any solution

Well OTLand mainly supports TFS, you will get better help there.
The reason is that we have no clue what they are thinking, atleast the staff has direct contact with the TFS devs - and we know what they think.

OTX seems to merge anything that is added, so ... it's chaotic to say the least.
Either use TFS or use the github link I used, we can't in most cases help you without spending hours to see what crap they merged (IMO).

Well OTLand mainly supports TFS, you will get better help there.
The reason is that we have no clue what they are thinking, atleast the staff has direct contact with the TFS devs - and we know what they think.

OTX seems to merge anything that is added, so ... it's chaotic to say the least.
Either use TFS or use the github link I used, we can't in most cases help you without spending hours to see what crap they merged (IMO).

tfs support 11.46+??

Back