• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invalid Password error, please help!

potatis

Reaction score
Ok, so I was thinking of making my self and ot server. I got my old map and a server and znote and everything. I set everything up as i should, i use this tutorial, (http://otland.net/f479/video-tutorial-nothing-fully-working-ot-server-website-shop-system-166818/). But when i come to the part where i made my account on the znote website i made, and i try to log on to the ot. I get invalid password, iv'e made like 6 accounts now and it allways say invalid password. And when i try log on with 1/1 i get on, but when im at the step where you pick username, no matter what i write, it says invalid username. What have i done wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks on forehand. It's a 8.54 server, tfs 0.3.6. I am using uniserver and apache and mysql is running, iv'e made a databse and connected it with my server. Everything seems to work but not this, i also get this error when i start the server:
[16/07/2013 16:18:27] mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'otservv.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)
maybe it has something to do with it?

Back