• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Inverses-OT In Need Of Experienced Mappers!!

Evilone244

Reaction score
Hey there, welcome to the World of Inverses. I have been developing Ot servers since 7.1 some of you may know my old projects such as Nova Server one of my very first Ot servers.

I come to you today with an opportunity to join me as a team to develop a new project that I have been working on for the last 4 months. As it is still in the early stages of developing, I do not want to release much information to the public. Right now I am in need of two experienced mappers to help further the development of the server. Each mapper will be able to use there own creativity with some guidelines that I set, to make this server one of a kind. This will not be another generic server witch will start and close down a month later. I have hopes to see this project go somewhere big and last as long as it can, and with the help of our team, im sure we will accomplish this.

For the mappers you must be able to build big cities as-well as big to small hunting areas which all will have there own unique look and style, and be able to give an RPG feel to the server. As compensation for helping of course you will be given a full admin character. The server will have some sort of donation system but it will mainly be for maintenance of the server, I don't plan for this to be a profit gain although its hard to say as it is still to early. If any plans change some money compensation may be considered. Able to speak English is a must! As of now the server is going to be a low rate server starting in the ranges of 10x- 5x and we are using client version 9.31.

Please email me at [email protected] using this template:

Loaction:
Years of experince:

Included an example of your mapping abilities in picture or otbm format.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this and I really hope to hear back from anyone interested in a position.

Last edited:
Back