• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Invisible utana vid

eyez

Reaction score
I would like to make utana vid more RPG, like others games, let player actually invisible

The best solution to this for now is the heba's script (a lot of people ask for it):
Code:
local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_INVISIBLE)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, -1)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    if exhaustion.check(cid, 5062) then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,27, "You Are Exhausted ("..exhaustion.get(cid,5062)..").")
        doPlayerSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
    else
        if isPlayerGhost(cid) then
            doCreatureExecuteTalkAction(cid, "/ghost", true)
        else
            addEvent(doCreatureExecuteTalkAction,3*1000,cid, "/ghost", true)
            doCreatureExecuteTalkAction(cid, "/ghost", true)
            exhaustion.set(cid, 5062,30)
        end
    end
    return true
end

But there are 3 problems on this:
1) player got invulnerable, they not recive area damage, like gfbs UEs from players (its rerciving from monsters [if monsters attacks players who is not inv closer to the player]), it should give damage and cancel inv
2) players who are not invisible can enter on the same SQM of this inv player, it should block the tile to avoid abuses
3) monsters who can see utana vid should cancel players inv by attacking, but the monsters are no targetting inv players

Would be necessary some changs on source code? Fir3element/3777 (https://github.com/Fir3element/3777/tree/master/src)

Using /ghost like that isn't really the right way to do it.

An appropriate solution would be to create a new condition CONDITION_STEALTH (maybe re-use the magic shield icon) via source
Target and change monster behavior and player visibility that way.

Planning to create this as a vayne-like invis tumble in my project - but I haven't got around to it yet.

Back