• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Invitation

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm inviting everyone to my event...

"Another game of items!"

That's the name... :)

What can you win?

- robe of the underworld
- fireborn giant armor
- hellforged axe
- great shield
- boots of haste
- 1kk (5 times)
- and more items, and cash!

Where should I go?

You need to meet everybody at the thais depot, 1 hour after the second server save.

9:00 PM - GMT -8 <- Pacific Time!

Who is giving out the prizes?

Mystique
Ravn
Archez

Why?

Because all of them are retired now...

The items are not getting out of the GM pocket, they are from my 3 account, my work is now in your hands... (Except the GM one).

I won't create another OtLand account to post this, people won't believe me...

We just played today, 10 minutes ago.

Zeriel won a robe of the underworld, spellbook of dark mysteries, demon legs, etc...

Havoc won a master archer's armor, and more I guess...

And other people won money, and more items.

See you there,
Archez!

Last edited:
For people who doesn't know at what time is the second server save (for me), is at this hour, 30- mins.

^_^

2x demon legs, spellbook of dark mysteries, hellforged axe, robe of the underworld, 2x master archer armor plus some random other stuff :]

look forward to the next quiz night ;)

I'm inviting everyone to my event...

"Another game of items!"

That's the name... :)

What can you win?

- robe of the underworld
- fireborn giant armor
- hellforged axe
- great shield
- boots of haste
- 1kk (5 times)
- and more items, and cash!

Where should I go?

You need to meet everybody at the thais depot, 1 hour after the second server save.

9:00 PM - GMT -8 <- Pacific Time!

Who is giving out the prizes?

Mystique
Ravn
Archez

Why?

Because all of them are retired now...

The items are not getting out of the GM pocket, they are from my 3 account, my work is now in your hands... (Except the GM one).

I won't create another OtLand account to post this, people won't believe me...

We just played today, 10 minutes ago.

Zeriel won a robe of the underworld, spellbook of dark mysteries, demon legs, etc...

Havoc won a master archer's armor, and more I guess...

And other people won money, and more items.

See you there,
Archez!

• Prooves how this server is desprate, lmfao... Keep it up :D

Last edited:
@ Canavi, hes retired or changing to other ot so I dont know what does that have to do with this server being desprate, you damn stupid cockhead xD

• Prooves how this server is desprate, lmfao... Keep it up :D

This is nothing to do with the server staff... I'm doing this with my normal characters... It doesn't proove a shit.

@ Canavi, hes retired or changing to other ot so I dont know what does that have to do with this server being desprate, you damn stupid cockhead xD

I'm not moving, just bored and giving people something that they need and some of them don't have the opportunity to go INQ or ANNI, or DEMON OAK or DHQ or even POI.

^_^

Back