• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Wrong Password!

sikret

Reaction score
Hello,

I use MyAcc maker and I have problem with that. I create character and when i try to login by Tibia Client 12.40 I have that information:
[IOLoginData::gameworldAuthentication] Wrong Password!

My ots engine is TFS 1.3. I compiled from the newest sources.
Changed config.local.php
$config['client'] = '1240';
and used:
myaac tibia 12 login plugin

but problem still is.

Can some one give me advice?

Last edited:
Check if other accounts got correct hashes in sha-1 not other.
I mean 1 acc maker work with that client but i need myacc to work

Btw.
Też jestem Polak, a ćwiczę tu ten angielski jak nie wiem xd
Stary acc gesiora dziala,pozostale nowsze wersje nie, http500 error, usuwam wszystkie .htacces i nic, myacc instaluje się bezbłędnie, ale gdy zakładam konto i chce się zalogować to wywala problem. Totalnie tego nie kumam przecież zasada działania jest taka sama każdego accmakera. Zrobilem wszystkie Twoje porady i nadal nic. Napisałem też do twórcy. W zasadzie drugi dzień kombinuje i niestety bez skutecznie. Dziękuję Ci za chęci.

I mean 1 acc maker work with that client but i need myacc to work

Btw.
Też jestem Polak, a ćwiczę tu ten angielski jak nie wiem xd
Stary acc gesiora dziala,pozostale nowsze wersje nie, http500 error, usuwam wszystkie .htacces i nic, myacc instaluje się bezbłędnie, ale gdy zakładam konto i chce się zalogować to wywala problem. Totalnie tego nie kumam przecież zasada działania jest taka sama każdego accmakera. Zrobilem wszystkie Twoje porady i nadal nic. Napisałem też do twórcy. W zasadzie drugi dzień kombinuje i niestety bez skutecznie. Dziękuję Ci za chęci.
I'll pm you. Maybe we will understand each other better in polish.

Finally yes!

I back to my last distribution compilation (TFS 1.3 some updates before the last) and totally worked! :)

Thanks for help!

In my case, the error occurred for not finding the account, since on the website the login was performed using the nick name, and on the client the login is performed using the email. Just when creating the account on the site, the user uses e-mail as nickname. Do the test by modifying the idname in the database, putting the same data in both the email and the idname. =)

Back