• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IP BAN this retarded kiddo

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
14:20 Hoster Mark [1]: Hello, I must delete your account, reason: hacking.

Afterwards, he asks for your account and password.
Mark, give him an IP ban to prevent ppl getting hacked for no reason.
Thx.

Nice that you posted it so GMs can try to fix it :).
If I'm not wrong then it shouldn't be posted in 'Support section'?
And by the way, this guy should get punishment and very good one! I've seen him messaging me lol!

o016c2.jpg

They Should also ip ban this guy Orc berserker Always doing his "trap outside venore boat summoning orc berserker and waiting for a guy to hit him and get skull. it soupossed that is no longer possible to create characters with creatures names.

They Should also ip ban this guy Orc berserker Always doing his "trap outside venore boat summoning orc berserker and waiting for a guy to hit him and get skull. it soupossed that is no longer possible to create characters with creatures names.
That's genius.

look at his last login , the guy who does it has name Orc Beserker not Berserker.

Back