• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IP ban tonks

Totally sign this, or just wait until he grow up. Im sure that he don't got any friends in real life, thats why he just sitting and make himself looks like an idiot here on OTLand. (Atleast me would never hang out with an idiot like him)

Totally sign this, or just wait until he grow up. Im sure that he don't got any friends in real life, thats why he just sitting and make himself looks like an idiot here on OTLand. (Atleast me would never hang out with an idiot like him)

word.

Last time I asked Talaturen about ip banning him he said:
It's too easy to get around a IP-ban, so there's no point in banning his IP.
Lets hope he goes away on his own.

Ouch.. why doesn't OT land just step it up on the OT Tradin to prevent scamming? Lets make a new system?

I would never call this guy "popular".. He is just an little piece of shit.

He wants to be a GM with any way and wants money on internet for real tibia and otland premium with any way, so he scams people and steal their money and does applications everyday; he is just a 15 years old boy and u can call him a kid cuz he is too young. just ignore him as I said or treat him as a child and don't do a deal with a 15 years old kid without knowing him and don't pay first. <Not being mad @ him cause of his age but I know how u guys feel and how he feels cause I'm around his age, from the same country and just a lil bit more mature>

he is just a 15 years old boy and u can call him a kid cuz he is too young. just ignore him as I said or treat him as a child and don't do a deal with a 15 years old kid without knowing him and don't pay first.

I'm 15 and from the same country, I never scammed someone.
Age doesn't matter!

Edit: also i'm not a kid <,<

Last edited:
Sorry guys I'm not in time like half or much more members of Otland who's Tonks? ^_^

What did he? ^_^

Sorry guys I'm not in time like half or much more members of Otland who's Tonks? ^_^

What did he? ^_^

He making new accounts, and get banned. Making new account and repeat (Scamming ppls)

Back