• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ip bann on shadowcores!!

Ariel Espiro

Reaction score
Hello! I am the owner of players Devhz and Sins, I played normally for about 2 months I think when one day I realized I couldnt check my account in the web site and both acc and pass were wrong. Then I sent an email to shadows staff and they told me that the had banished me for "fraudulent payment" that means there were 2 donations by paypal and a rechargeback of the money after some days... I would like to say that I am 17 years old and I dont have paypal, apart from that, the truth was simple, I gave my acc and pass to a player in game that donated with paypal for me, then after some days he recharged back the money and in consequence, shadows staff banned me my 2 accounts with the 2 players I told you. This is really a bad thing because its not my fault really... i know I shouldn't trust anyone in tibia but what can I do now to get back my characters? Anyone knows how long does this banishment will be on?
thanks for your help!
love shadowcores.

Back