• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ip banned help!!!

Arkadenz

Reaction score
Okay so I get home from school and attempt to log in to ShadowCores and it tells me My IP is banished>????

As far as I know I did nothing wrong can someone help??

P.S : I have put a lot of time into this server and it is completely insane that I get IP Banished w/o any warning what so ever ( I even went ahead and made a life thread because I like the server that much) Please unban me I have done NOTHING WORNG HELP!!

Advertising your own server and claming that you are doing us a favour can cause just that - IP banishments.

First of all I do not own any server nor have I advertised any server, if I did, why would I be playing Shadowcores? and having a level 100+ character? This is clearly a misunderstanding and I ask this ban to be removed, please.

- - - Updated - - -

It is ridiculous that instead of banning those annoying botters, you randomly ban me??

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so apparently my older brother has been playing on this server which had no players so he thought it would be a good idea to go ahead and advertise on ShadowCores. We share the same PC, which means I can't play because HE was being a fucking idiot. I swear I had nothing to do with this and ask, once again, to appeal this ban. I also assure you that this will never happen again. PLEASE! I have put too much time into this server and I'm one of the few players that do not use a bot of any kind, which means I manually have done all quests and levels I have.

Hope you can help me out here, Thanks.

I've lifted the IP banishment on your IP, simply because I am in a good spirit tonight. You are responsible for what happens on your IP so if this happens again, we will not listen to any of your excuses.

Thank you very Much!!! As I said before, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

,Thanks

He's lying, how can your brother login into your account?

Account sharing?

Do you have any idea of what happened? He didn't log into my account, he made his own account and got IP BANISHED. Apparently you do not know what "IP Banning" is. This means that NO ONE can log into shadowcores in ANY account because its banning the computer, not the account.

Back