• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Ip Changer......Aint Working?!

johanezz

Reaction score
Huh...well, for the past 2 weeks i've been trying to get onto some ots and i've downloaded serveral ip changers but it seems like none of them are working:(

I rly dno what's wrong here, i usally can loggin on the "character list" but then when "Connecting to the game world.Please wait" shows up it kinda stop there.

Kinda sucky cuze i rly like ot:)

If any1 know some rly good ip changer tell me:)

common i need help with this.....it's like this on every single server out there, i want to play and it's really annoying not to get online:(

Ye, that was a note.. but I haven't find any ip changer for vista :(,
...my neighbour is using vista and he has normal asprates multi ip changer.

Last edited:
i do not use vista and atm i'm using Aperate ip changer, as i said i get into the "character list" click on the char, then "Connection to the game.Please Wait", aint getting further than that.

I've also tried that Talaturens ip changer but didn't work either:( well, i've tried 3 or 4 different ip changers always the same thing, could there be something wrong somewhere else maybe?

Huh...well, for the past 2 weeks i've been trying to get onto some ots and i've downloaded serveral ip changers but it seems like none of them are working:(

I rly dno what's wrong here, i usally can loggin on the "character list" but then when "Connecting to the game world.Please wait" shows up it kinda stop there.

hapopend to me, its not ip changer its tibia client.

Gimme some rep if i helped you with your problem :D

Which server are you trying to connect to?

If you can connect to the "character list" then the problem is clearly not the IP changer, it changed the IP already so it did it's job, the problem is the server itself.

Or as Tazz said, sometimes the tibia client has this issues specially 8.4+ that it gets stuck at a window so you need to cancel and try again over and over until it works.

Cheers.

Back