• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ip changer does not work!

mathia11

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem , i can not change ip for new tibia 10,21 im downloaded new ip changer from shadowcores.twifysoft.net .. but but it still does not work help!

I did as you said but still the same, I added the program allowed programs in windows firewall but no change;/

Can you post a screenshot of the IP Changer you are running?

985a.png

And i click Apply end login to tibia but dont work ;/

That is the old version. It's not enough to just click on "X". It goes down to tray (bottom-right corner of your screen. next to clock). You must rightclick on that icon too and click "Exit". You can also choose to kill the process. Once you've done that, you can run the new IP Changer and it will work.

Ehh im deleted all ip changers and restart computer but still again cant login in server :mad:

I cannot login to any accounts on Lunarforce asweel, also my tibia graph is now fucked. gotta play on direct x5 which is laggin of doom, possible to fix it?

I cannot login to any accounts on Lunarforce asweel, also my tibia graph is now fucked. gotta play on direct x5 which is laggin of doom, possible to fix it?

You have to launch a new client to connect to LunarForce.
For the graphics, set it back to DX9 or OpenGL (whatever you used before) and enable Antialiasing.

signed same problems none of the above works.

And no the old and new client looks exacly the same.

Any solutions? Last patch screwed everything and now instead of 1,5k players you have 700 lolz

If you change your internet browser it might work. Didnt work with chrome. :)

signed same problems none of the above works.

And no the old and new client looks exacly the same.

The old and the new IP changer doesn't look the same. If the IP changer displays a port option, then you have the old one - if it doesn't then you have the new one.

Any solutions? Last patch screwed everything and now instead of 1,5k players you have 700 lolz

The player amount changes during the day - we never have 1,5k all the time. The player amount appears to be about where it should be. (http://status.twifysoft.net/)

They could put a picture of how would the new IPChanger, and tell us a specific version, because in my case the IPChanger not updated in the tray to close it and run it again. Thanks :).

Back