• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows IP-changer knowledge some1?

mayel

Reaction score
Hello,

Now, I've created an ip-changer in python for myself, the only problem now for me is the little fact that it doesn't change ip yet. ( :p )
Im done with the gui and all that shit, but do any1 know a line of code in python that changes the tibia client to ip=x on protocol y. Cuz i know its possible to make ipchangers is python.

If u dont know exactly, just give me what u've got and it'll help me alot.(power of google)

Thanks, and btw just as simple as possible cuz the rest ill do myself.

Last edited:
I have never done anything in python, but if it has some kind of memcpy or writeprocessmemory function, its just to find the addresses and stuff :)

I really should have mentioned that i'm a python programmer and not so good at these kind of things, so maybe some1 should give me a working code, and i can be happy that i made an ipchanger but not the (change)function by myself lmao :)))

Back