• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[IP Changer][Windows] SynIP Changer v3 - FULL

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
SynIP Changer v3
AlElp.png

Sleek, Simple, and Functional!

SynIP Changer blends the art of simplicity with the power of functionality resulting in one bad-ass IP Changer.
Change your login servers in style with SynIP Changer!

Built in Serverlist!
Still lacking in features this is just a demo of the serverlist provided by the vapus.net api. The next release will focus mainly on the improvement of this list. VAPus - Otlist Classic.
VMrTo.png

Client Downloader!
Download your favorite clients straight from the ip changer. Downloads the setup files straight from tibiaclient.com, supports multidownload. Next release will focus on auto install.
GJiqY.png

Future Features!
-Advanced Multi-Client Support
-Custom RSA key support
-Login to vapus.net account
-View and Edit favorite servers via vapus account
-Auto install clients
-Advanced filtering and sorting of servers
-Fix 7.6 not working
-Your suggestions!

Download Links
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Last edited by a moderator:
BUG FOUND: Downloader does not work because it does not automatically create the folders needed for the download path
SOLUTION: Manually make this path: C:\Program Files\SynTools\SynIP Changer\TibiaClients\Installers\
(Navigate to the root where you installed the ipchanger, then create a Folder named "TibiaClients", inside of that folder create another called "Installers". It should work now.
OFFICIAL FIX: Will be released soon after more bugs are found.

Im having some trouble, I cant change server version. All it says is "Edit...", the dropdown says the same

ive noticed this bug, it only happens sometimes, itll be fixed soon

Its got something to do with permissions, do you have UAC turned on? User Account Control

Lovely, we thought for a moment you was dead :). Only annoying element is the 45sec wait on Megaupload to get it (and the fact that there is no Linux port :().

Lovely, we thought for a moment you was dead :). Only annoying element is the 45sec wait on Megaupload to get it (and the fact that there is no Linux port :().

Yeah not dead yet :) and the megaupload thing is just so i can get reward points and see how many people have downloaded it. The linux port won't happen in the near future.

I like this IP changer more than any other I've ever used before. Highly recommended. The OT list w/ VAPus is a great idea, and a favorite's list is something that made me want to keep using it. Awesome work.

Red

Well, it has bugs in WINE.

Click configure synip just print "version 3", and downloads won't start. Know it's not directly bugs, but since like 98% of the other software works ok with WINE, I guessed this one could too. :)

There are no configurations atm so the config buttons is just an about page, it prints version 3 in windows as well, its just a placeholder until configs are needed.

The downloads I think is part of the bug of the downloads folder not being created. It's a bug in windows too.

Back