• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IP not working? :(

Dixter

Amateur Web Developer
Reaction score
Yea, I haven't touched my OTS in almost a half a year now. But seems like my no-ip DUC program isn't working properly. First off, when I got into it again, I had to recreate my DNS because I haven't used it in so long. The first time it was deleted I had to write an email to reactivate it, I was NOT able to recreate it. This time I was able to create the same DNS, which is odd. But it seems that everything is working fine except the "no-ip" DNS. I can;t use it to access my website, nor to access my server. I can however access my website using http://localhost, and I can access my ot using the ip "localhost". I've had this problems a lot of times, I forgot how to solve it thought :( I tried turning off my McAfee firewall AND my windows firewall, but I still have the same problem. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Need help please :p

The ip is: scorpia.no-ip.org

Is anyone able to access the website? Because I've had the problem where I wasn't able to use that ip but other people were.

EDIT: I just bought a router, and Idk how to open ports on it. I always opened ports on my modem.

EDIT 2: The problem is DEFINITELY with the router. I just unplugged my router and only have internet on one computer using my modem and the ip works fine. How do I open ports on my ROUTER? If I type in 192.168.1.1(default) that redirects me to my modem page.

Last edited:
routers are annoying man. i've tried for a week to use a wireless router to host a server and gave up. the website was ok, but the server... nobody could enter.
first all you must open ports 7171 and 7172 for TCP and UDP. I guess you must use DHCP server to host correctly

routers are annoying man. i've tried for a week to use a wireless router to host a server and gave up. the website was ok, but the server... nobody could enter.
first all you must open ports 7171 and 7172 for TCP and UDP. I guess you must use DHCP server to host correctly

Hmm didn't think about 7171 and 7172...I opened port 80..at least I think I did. I have no idea how to do it on the router I just got it like a week ago. All I ever had to do was forward port 80 on tcp and udp on my modem page and that was it. And when I don't use my router everything works fine......

7171 7172 are the ports to let people play. Make sure your anti virus program's firewall is either DOWN or has your server port open if not the anti virus will stop people from connecting. I have nod32 and if I dont turn it off or tell it to allow it I wont be able to do any thing...

http://portforward.com/

Find your router Skip advertisment select tibia for the game And should give you a half ass guide on how to do it. But make sure you do it for 7171 tcp udp and 7172 tcp udp. If you want, take a ss of what you see when trying to open a port and I can try and guide you threw it. But that's the best I can do.

7171 7172 are the ports to let people play. Make sure your anti virus program's firewall is either DOWN or has your server port open if not the anti virus will stop people from connecting. I have nod32 and if I dont turn it off or tell it to allow it I wont be able to do any thing...

Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model - PortForward.com

Find your router Skip advertisment select tibia for the game And should give you a half ass guide on how to do it. But make sure you do it for 7171 tcp udp and 7172 tcp udp. If you want, take a ss of what you see when trying to open a port and I can try and guide you threw it. But that's the best I can do.

I need to open other ports because I'm not even able to connect to my own website using that ip. And the website isn't free. Or am I clicking in the wrong place?

EDIT: Also I can not access my router page using my internal ip...I can only access my modem page using "192.168.1.1".

Last edited:
Back