• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPACC modern acc

Nefs

Nefs Staff
Reaction score
Hello!
I am searching for iPACC modern acc, i find on search one, but the link doesnt work, i need one working for modern trunk 238, and a tutorial for add please

My problem with ipacc 1.2 is when i try to add any offer, i click on the buttom add offer and this doesnt nothing

SS
ipacc1.png

ipacc2.png

Last edited:
i think it was bugged and they have taken it away. "/
thats why ModernAcc Suck.
i think is they just fix IPACC alot more will use ModernAcc

thats why ModernAcc Suck. i think is they just fix IPACC alot more will use ModernAcc
Nope, it's why it kicks ass. It enforces an ideal:
If you don't have the skills to fix it yourself, you shouldn't be running an OT.
A bit harsh, but true. I suppose we need community too... still. There needs to be a filter. So the status quo is:
If you don't have the skills to fix basic problems yourself, and you don't know what the search button does, you shouldn't be running an OT. Or playing one for that matter. GTFO.

i can explain u
login with admin
go to administration , then scaffolding
select the table " z_shop_offers" and press the button scaffold <<<<<< there u can put offer MANUALLY

if i helped u
rep me++

Back