• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IPhone 5 Concept

knatte1

Eldin Projects
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;lzsBwnv_dAg]http://youtu.be/lzsBwnv_dAg[/video]
truee?? :p

lol the keybord and holygraphic was SICK. If thats true I will get one before steve jobbs!

Steve jobs is no longer Apples CEO donioo

And I dont think this is real. Besides which if it is, then it will probably snap if you sit down with it in your pocket.

Steve Jobs is still working for Apple as a chairman, it's not a huge loss for Apple.
The video is fake, the first 2 features, they looked believable, however, the last one, it ruined it, it is obviously fake.

might be true, you never know until its released.. i got my iPad 2 and im happy with it :D

The "holographic" design would need to be displayed on a physical surface, or what is to stop the light from continuing in its direction?
Nothing. It's interesting. The keyboard would be great, but I'm sure this is all fake. Afaik the iPhone 5 is the same as an iPhone 4 with a better camera & dual core processor.

Red

The "holographic" design would need to be displayed on a physical surface, or what is to stop the light from continuing in its direction?
Nothing. It's interesting. The keyboard would be great, but I'm sure this is all fake. Afaik the iPhone 5 is the same as an iPhone 4 with a better camera & dual core processor.

Red

I think that the light gets weaker and it dissapears at one time, therefor a wall is needed for the image or what ever to be displayed.

All I say is... Same Dog different collar, apple needs to atleast come with better and unique designs, everything from Apple looks the same, Macbook looks like two IPads facing each other(except that one is the keyboard.)

No one ever noticed the word "Concept" like NAAPV pointed out.
Concept: an idea, esp an abstract idea: the concepts of biology
Abstract: thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.

All I say is... Same Dog different collar, apple needs to atleast come with better and unique designs, everything from Apple looks the same, Macbook looks like two IPads facing each other(except that one is the keyboard.)

No one ever noticed the word "Concept" like NAAPV pointed out.
Concept: an idea, esp an abstract idea: the concepts of biology
Abstract: thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.

Like we didn't knew before?

Ontopic: This won't release in iPhone 5, because the battery would go off in 10 minutes. I got some extra device which gives a holographic display on iPad and the battery lasts for 15 minutes, think about a smaller version of Apple, iPhone, battery would go in 10 minutes.
There is one way to that shit casts more minutes, above an hour or move. Do it when your battery is filling on your iPhone or iPad, even iPod.

BUT.
Laser keyboard is able to buy in my country, my city, in EB Games, but costs 1200 danish kronors.

Like we didn't knew before?

Ontopic: This won't release in iPhone 5, because the battery would go off in 10 minutes. I got some extra device which gives a holographic display on iPad and the battery lasts for 15 minutes, think about a smaller version of Apple, iPhone, battery would go in 10 minutes.
There is one way to that shit casts more minutes, above an hour or move. Do it when your battery is filling on your iPhone or iPad, even iPod.

BUT.
Laser keyboard is able to buy in my country, my city, in EB Games, but costs 1200 danish kronors.

wtf are you saying? lol

Yeah, prolly everyone here knew that there are holographic keyboards and that this wont be features in the iphone 5 lol... fool
Look at the keyboard in the video, u can clearly see the keyboard, the most holopraphic keyboards have just red outlines, thats it, that keyboard in the video is clearly visible and it wouldnt use the normal technique that the holographic keyboards atm use.

The holophraphic keyboard would be simply awesome and i would love to have one like that.
Maybe it will be possible to use something like that in the future.

THe holographic display is total nonsense tho, our technology is far from advanced enough for something like that.

And btw, Iphone 5 is already done, same as many new iphone products, u could probably expect something like that in the iphone 7-9 but not sooner.

Back
Top Bottom