• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

IPL5 - discussion thread

G4IL

Banned User
Reaction score
First game starts in 1 minute ^^, who do you think will win, im rooting for CLG.PRIME, M5 or TSM.

stream: IPLLoL

Really you think clg na will win ? Or tsm ? The asian teams are there. Steamroll inc

Last edited:
[video=youtube;XruILpU6EQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XruILpU6EQU&feature=g-all[/video]

I'm really disappointed in the fact that TSM doesn't seem to improve as much as the rest of the NA scene.

what other team in na actually improves/tries to improve? lol

Meat Playground, FeaR, CLG Prime has made improvements.
I know this team isn't from the NA region but they deserve creds: Fnatic and Curse.EU

I dunno what the fuck Curse.NA needs a big frat house for if they haven't even improved since NA qualifiers.

Meat Playground, FeaR, CLG Prime has made improvements.
I know this team isn't from the NA region but they deserve creds: Fnatic and Curse.EU

I dunno what the fuck Curse.NA needs a big frat house for if they haven't even improved since NA qualifiers.

MP fear and clg prime are still bad <.<

btw curse.eu and fnatic has always been good.

Fnatic was my favorite team in s1-s2. they even won wc s1, then they disappeared. they have recently been coming back into the pro scene again, curse eu is pretty much the same story.

I called the Season 2 World Championships.. before it even began! Let's see if I can call the remainder of the brackets.

Winners Bracket.
WE Vs. CLG.EU
CLG.NA Vs. WE = WE Winning Finals​
CLG.NA Vs. Fnatic

Losers Bracket.
AZB Vs. M5(Hard To Call)
M5 Vs. TPA = TPA Winning Losers Bracket​
Curse.NA Vs. TPA

Grand Finals
WE Vs. TPA = TPA Winning

300px-Tpa_logo.png

Update!

The Curse teams are such jokes..
People are saying CLG.NA best NA team now since TSM has lost soo bad lately but I just think FNatic is not even that good.. there win over TPA would be considered lucky. Will never happen again, unless the world goes to hell.

Update! "Right Calls"
Called Curse.NA win over Curse.EU CORRECT!
Called WE over CLG.EU CORRECT! (One of best games I've seen in a verrrrrry long time!)
Called CLG.NA over Fnatic INCORRECT!

Update! (This is how we doooooz it!)
29fts0p.png

Last edited:
watching CLG.eu vs WE game 2, dubbed the best game of the year and my god, so far it is :D

- - - Updated - - -

link btw; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QxMgKbyonE

Back